Our Core Beliefs Regarding User Privacy and Data Protection
- User privacy and data protection are human rights
- We have a duty of care to the people within our data
- Data is a liability. It should only be collected and processed when absolutely necessary
- We loathe spam as much as you do
- We will never sell, rent or otherwise distribute or make public your personal information
Relevant LegislationAlong with our business and internal computer systems, this website is designed to comply with the following national and international legislation with regard to data protection and user privacy:
Personal Information That This Website Collects and Why We Collect ItThis website collects and uses personal information for the following reasons:
Site visitation trackingLike most websites, this site uses Google Analytics (GA) to track user interaction. We use this data to determine the number of people using our site, to better understand how they find and use our web pages and to see their journey through the website.
BlogShould you choose to add a comment to any posts that we have published on blog sites, the name and email address you enter with your comment will be saved to this website's database, along with your computer's IP address and the time and date that you submitted the comment. This information is only used to identify you as a contributor to the comment section of the respective blog post and is not passed on to any of the third-party data processors detailed below. Only your name and email address that you supplied will be shown on the public-facing website.
- remove the comment or
- remove the blog post. Should you wish to have the comment and its associated personal data deleted, please email us here using the email address that you commented with.